Magiclip SC 663
Ray-Ban 3532V-47mm Compatible clipon-sunglasses
Guarantee: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, satisfied or refunded. Our glasses and clips are designed for optimal performance and precise fit. If they do not work as promised, we will replace or refund your entire order.
Optique distribution made compatible sun lens and clip-on-sunglasses for your personal glasses.
Each lens and clipon sun glasses has several optical characteristics to protect your eyes, reduce eyestrain and see with the greatest
- Polarized lens technology, which suppresses glare and prevents visual tiredness.
- Blue-block lens technology, they protect the eyes from the harmful light of computers.
- Driving glasses technology, improving contrast and terrain without altering our appreciation of distances.
- The mirror coating optimizes the ambient light and the eyes of the wearer are hidden thanks to it.
- All our clip-on and lens filter 100% UV and surpass ANSI Z80.3, ISO 12312-1: 2013 and AS / NZS 1067: 2003 impact resistance standards.
** The purchase of glasses does not include the frame **
Disclaimer: Ray-Ban trademarks are used to identify these products. Ray-Ban is not associated with Changermesverres.com and is not endorsed, sponsored, promoted, or associated in any way with the products of Optical Distribution.
Precise polarized lenses reduce glare, improve contrast and protect against 100% UV rays
Resistant to impacts. Complies with ANSI Z80.3, ISO 12312-1: 2013 and AS / NZS 1067: 2003
Changermesverres.com pouch is ultra-sweet free with every purchase of glasses or clip
The lens or clip on sun glasses are compatible with different brands of glasses
Optique Distribution is not associated with all this brands:
* Oakley, * Ray-Ban, * Rudy Project, * Persol, * Moscot, * Oliver Peoples, * Paul and Joe, * Barton Perreira. * Garett
Any use of these brand marks is intended to describe the product.
* These trademarks belong to third parties and have no link with Optique distribution.
- Optique Distribution
- Light Transmission
- UVA, UVB & UVC, Exceeds ANSI Z80.3 and EN 1836:2005 Standards
- Impact Resistance
- Water repel
- Dust repel